Monday, April 29, 2013

List of things to do...

This is one of THOSE weeks....

You know the kind...the ones where EVERYTHING HAPPENS AT ONCE...

This is one of those CIRCUS WEEKS....as I like to call them...because I feel like a One-lady juggling act....
Here's the rundown of my list of things to do:



1. Monday:: I have miniature paintings to complete for a charity event...which, I have allowed to sneak up on me and will have to complete TONIGHT after I teach a yoga class. I will mail these paintings, tomorrow, so they can be to their destination by May 1rst.  No worries....lol

  Tonight, I'm supposed to teach a yoga class. I hate to admit I always feel nervous before I teach...it is something i am working on...but it is stressful...which is ironic...right?

2.Tuesday, I think, is the ONLY day, I don't have an appointment....which means, I will most likely have to clean the house...or deal with some wild event with the kids...

3. Wednesday: I have a meeting....fortunately the meeting has childcare...otherwise...I would be out of luck...

4. Thurdsday, I have to install artwork at a venue...this entails careful timing, and planning  to be available for the venue, and for my family...and my oldest has his last band concert of the year...

JUGGLING!

5. Friday I have two commitments at the exact same time....because....you know...the rest of the planet doesn't organize around your life...lol...This is just the way things go. I can't be two places at once. And when the cards are on the table...family always comes first. Once family obligation is dealt with, i'll be moving on to the other obligation. (this just miraculously changed...now i can be where i need to be with no worries..amazing how things fall in place after i freak out about them)

Sooooooooo....all of this has me thinking...as I take a break while the youngest naps...blogging right now...is my break time...I should really take a nap right now.... but back to thinking....


When it is all said and done...when all the lists are checked off...obligations met...the reality is...I really love my life....

I am really blessed....I like knowing this....because....

There was a time when this "Schtuff" I just listed...was what I had to do in ONE DAY!....it was non stop...exhausting.... and manic...and I know so many people who live like this on a daily basis..my heart aches for them..I've been there, done that, and in a pinch, i will do it again if i need to....but truth is,we simply don't have to live like that...manically trying to check off lists...meet peoples demands...do things that in reality,just don't really matter...i mean really...how many things a day do you do that in a year...a month....a week...just don't/ won't matter...seriously...

There was also a time, when I would not have been able to tell people "i'm sorry, but i can't do that."...(i'm still working on that part)

As of right no for rescheduling (unless it works in my favour) or other people's demands....There is also no room for feeling bad...or being dragged into other people's drama....this is my life...and I am pleased to be in it...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...