Tuesday, August 20, 2013

AIP: My Food list

Autoimmune Protocal diet.... yeah, good times..  what is it?

 In the simplest of terms it is like Paleo only more restrictive. 

Yeah... my husband came across it last year when he started Paleo.  I did it for a while and did well with it. But fell off the wagon...let's face it...bread is cheap...and sometimes the budget is thin...

But, now I'm going back to it. 

Hashi's kicks my butt.... often..... and desperate times call for desperate measures.
 
The thing that frustrates me the most is that there are so many websites and books telling you what you can't have and very few that tell you what you can

It gets very overwhelming to hear so many "no you can't do this" statements. 

I am totally ok with doing this. I am very committed.

I just don't want to hear what I can't have! 

I want to know what I can. ...And I will stick to it.

So far : here is my list of "cans"

Grassfed or wild caught meats.
Lettuces
Celery
Okra
Squash
Zuchini
Onions
Carrots
Avocados
Sweet potatoes
Almonds
Brazil nuts
Coconut milk and oil
Herbs
Teas
Fennel
Beets
Bell peppers
Green beans ( but no other legumes)
Asparagus
Garlic
Basil
Olive oil
Olives
Apples
Lemons
Limes
Sea salt

And so far that is all I know.  I'm sure there is more.  But this is enough

This is the list I work from......

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...