Monday, January 21, 2013

mind mapping

At least once a year I make a mind map collage. I have one that is HUGE from over 5 years ago...and I have some that are smaller...I hang them up in places that i have to see them on a daily basis. Usually in my bedroom, or near my desk.

Today i felt the need to create. I was feeling restless and overwhelmed by thought of everything i need to do. I usually collage them onto a canvas...but today, I just randomly, quickly, pulled things out of my two magazines I just got in the mail and haven't even read yet...then organized the words on my desk...snap..digital collage...

I like doing this from time to time...it helps me get my head organized, focused, clear...
I go back and I check in with them to remind myself of what it was I was trying to do or wanted to do and see if I got off track...or better yet...to see what I can mark off as having done...that's a good feeling...

We'll see where this one leads...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...