Saturday, February 19, 2011

Schedule and routine thus far...subject to change

M-f....
7:00 get up, get kiddos up, get ready for the day
7:15 cook breakfast and eat with kids
7:40 drop kiddo off at school
7:41 start day..get baby settled,get computer issues settled,listen to radio,check etsy,make list for the day
8:30 start projects
11:00 lunch for me and baby
11:20 work a little more while baby plays in the stduio right beside me
2:00 gear down and get ready to get kiddo
I spend time in the carpool line either knitting or checking email and facebook...

So it looks like my actual work day is between 8 & 2...with breaks and such for diaper changes, baby naps and play time,and meals...lol

It looks like my relax time is on the weekend like everyone else...for now...at least until I start attending art shows again....


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...