Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Gauges

So, ya know...I løok at other blogs ...other artists ...and I keep trying to gauge my own work and abilities against theirs....

This can be good and bad....

On some level...it pushes me forward, to work harder..to try and prove to myself that I actually can do what I have always wantrd to do...what I was born to do....

On another level, it makes me feel like crap...

Then I see just how little I have done with my artwork...and I struggle to not feel like a loser...

Then, there are those that,at least in the virtual world, are very successful...they have created a buzz for themselves...they are very comfortable talking a out their work and sharing with the worl all of their greatness...and I think,crap....I gotta get better about that...


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...