Friday, July 16, 2010

baby steps


so, right now, i'm just putting whatever i have up on Etsy....this is how i work....i have to just finallyforce myself to do something, and not think about it....

i tend to overanalyze...want things perfect...and then when i have completely worn myself down...i just go with "good enough"...that is where i am right now with getting my Etsy shop going...i'm just putting myself out there and seeing what happens...

sort of a buckshot, scattershot, approach to life...that's what has always seemed to work best for me in life...to just scatter it all around and then the opportunities that are supposed to happen...find me...

so, right now i am plugging away at just trying to get work in the shop....in the back of my head i am really thinking:

  • yes, i know there is better work out there
  • yes, i know that i can do better work
  • yes, i know that it isn't grad school quality work
  • yes,  i know that i can do better...( i now i said that already too)
  • but i also know, that i am enjoying this...for he first time in ages, this is making me feel as though i'm actually accomplishing something.....that i am getting to enjoy the process...for myself...for a change....
  • and that is a huge dealio.... 
http://www.etsy.com/shop/bradshawmeadows

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...