Tuesday, April 12, 2011

new spring banner

So, this is the banner i made today...this is not only at the top of this blog, but now the banner for my Etsy shop...The last few months i have been doing what alot of people do...trying to figure all of this stuff out....one thing that has never felt right, was my banner...here or there...and i'm not sure if this one is right either...but for now, it feels right...One thing i know about myself is that i have too many different types of things i like to do. I like edgy looking things with bold lines and colors and i like soft and subtle drawings, watercolors and pastels as well...this is just how i am...so, finding that balance between the two worlds has been difficult...to say the least...

i had to put myself in someone else's shoes to get to this point...and say..." if i were looking at this for the first time, what would i want to see?"

i'm not sure this is really it, yet....but it doesn't make me want to run away screaming with my hands waving in the air....

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...