Thursday, April 28, 2011

Andy goldsworthy

Watching" rivers and tides".  And all I can think about is how nice it must be for him to have the solitude and silence of the nature to work in without interruption. 
"I think I am drained by people..." he says....
And I completely know what he means.
The importance of solitude...of the ability to have a meditative thought without interruption....is something I need in order to function. In order to create...I have joked about taking up hunting...just to have the excuse to be alone in the forest or nature.
When I don't have time to myself I begin to feel suffocated...claustraphobic...anxious
..grumpy .... a bear....I feel as though I am holding my breathe...
And it isn't anyone's fault....it just is what it is....
"What lies below the surface affects the surface" he says...
And you watch the serpantine of the rive line dry from beneath the clay....

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...