Thursday, April 28, 2011

Clearing the clutter

So, a few weeks ago there was a challenge by http://www.blueskysunburn.com/2011/03/wip-wednesday-show-me-your-studio.html to show what your studio REALLY looks like, and not the picture perfect type...but where you REALLY work... you may recall, mine was pretty CRAPTASTIC!...hey, i know the truth...this is how i roll...when i get busy, or overwhelmed, my workspace can be nuts....however, a few things spurred me to get it in order....

1. i periodicly, have to have everything in order so i can actually work. My mind gets overwhelmed by all of the stimulation and i cannot focus AT ALL. i must have order so i can deal with the chaos..
2. baby girl is now ON THE MOVE....she is rolling everywhere with crawling very close...she needed the space to be able to explore safely, and i needed to have peace-of-mind about that...
3. Seeing those pics was just DEPRESSING...yeah, i know that i am messy when i am working...but, who wants to live like that? NOT ME! like i said, i can't focus when things are like that and i can't create...i feel like the world is closing in on me...

SOOOOOOO yesterday i took everything out of the studio that was not conducive to 1. the safety and well being of baby girl, and 2. creativity....i still have some tweaking to do,...and i'm sure my husband is going to be a little miffed that his newly organized garage now has more things stuck in it that i got out of the studio...but, i'm ok with that...lol...





1 comment:

Admin said...

Way to go! It looks very nice! I keep thinking I need to post follow up pictures since I cleaned mine up too but I just haven't gotten around to it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...