Wednesday, March 27, 2013

laying low

So in  the last few months I have been sort of taking some time to really focus on things pertaining to mind, body, and spirit....

I have lost count of exactly how many weeks now, but, i have been working through a weekly self- improvement (?), self-help (?). self-awareness (?) program (?)... there are so many question marks because i am just not even the slightest bit sure exactly  how to describe what i have been doing...

but in a nutshell, i have been working through my "schtuff" and am still working on my "Schtuff"...with the hopes of eventually finding a sense of peace....

You know what i mean by "Schtuff"...we all have it...some more than others...and some more willing to admit it that others...some more ready than others to work through it...but, none-the-less...we all have it...

my "schtuff"...as i like to call it...affects every aspect of my life...(it is like that for everyone...)
it affects:
health
emotions
spirit
creativity...

everything....

for me, part of working through my "Schtuff" has resulted in me needing to do it viusally...and everyone has their own way of telling you to do this..vision boards...journaling...lists...i happen to do best by making an art journal...in the form of and altered book...

I did altered books when I was an art teacher. It was one of my most popular projects with my students. It recycled books that were going to be trashed. It gave the students a sense of creativity they had not expected. Google"altered books" and you will find all kinds out there...there is no limit to what you can do...




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...