Wednesday, October 19, 2011

In the studio

Today, like many days when I get to be in the studio, i'm working around the wee one. This is like a circus act at times. She want severything ihave and is not satisfied with less. This leads to a few tantrums, with the eventual nap. I wish I were the one napping. Ha! She is just like me. I am afraid to say. She wants to do exactly what id do so much more than her brother did. I realized today I was not prepared for this. I assumed she would want to be different from birth...but I guess that comes later....so today she colors on my good paper with my studio supplies...and I try to keep my work to myself..out of her beautiful grabbing hands to avoid paper rumpling...and sigh...when she finally rests...



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...