Thursday, February 7, 2013

February is full of WUV TWU WUV

February is full of Love around here... Right now I have a piece at the Bath House Cultural Center located at White Rock Lake. This is a beautiful, accessible, public gallery area that supports art and culture in Dallas. I love this space and the shows they present. The Annual El Corazon show, curated by Jose Vargas never disappoints. I am so grateful to be included in this beautiful love filled show. It runs through to March 2. This is also another  chance to collect the work of amazing DFW artists. And if i may suggest...this would make a great stop along the route of any Valentine's Celebration Date.... go to  White Rock Lake, have a picnic, stop in at the Bath House, buy your sweetie some art....I know that would win my heart! HINT HINT HINT!  (Good Luck on your date!)


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...