Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Art is all around you...

Whenever i feel a bit overwhelmed i find that taking a moment to breathe and simply become aware of my surroundings helps to bring back that sense of peace in understanding the presence of art in every single thing.Sometimes it is just a matter of looking closer and seeing the lines, textures, and workings of nature to help inspire me to action.

When was the last time you sat on the ground and really looked at blades of grass?

This is my dining room table. The lines in the wood are history that has been in my family for ages..this table inspires me....

And when i feel inspired...it is time to draw again....

Have you started your Art Journal yet? I made you a list of ideas for March here.
And here is how to get started..
 Happy Art Journaling!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...