Saturday, March 12, 2011

This really is a fulltime job

so, I'm learning alot right now.... I'm doing all kinds of research on how to sell my work online...the pros and cons....how to make my ETSY shop something people will look at...how to advertise without losing friends...lol..which, if you are reading this...THANK YOU FOR YOUR PATIENCE....

This week, i have been focusing on the look of the Etsy Shop...and took Friday as a full day of computer time...i have to make myself really devote time to this,because despite my enjoyment of FB and twitter...those of easily executed from my phone...and i can multi-task like nobody's bidness...

But,i have to make myself really do the other stuff...like, make a banner for the Etsy Shop....

now this was my first REAL try....it's OK....and it will do for now...but i foresee some changes in the near future...now that i know more about what i am doing...and how to make my banner...and now that i have figured out how to do it, i have alot of bigger and better ideas rolling around in my noggin...

but here it is!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...