Sunday, March 27, 2011

All-Con DFW

(i started writing this march 17th, BEFORE i went to All-Con...and back in the day, blogger would post your article and put it order of when it was started...so i stopped doing that...apparently this has changed...and now this old post is being published today...NOTE TO SELF...get your act together when posting...lol...)


March 17th, 2011

This weekend i will be attending my first convention. I am VERY NERVOUS....I made the mistake of looking up the other artists and their work....they are good...

This is my first time to work at a venue like this...
So, i'm going through the normal emotions i have gone through every other time i have done a show....


1. feeling like i should do SOOOOO much more...
2. feeling like i have forgotten something...
3. Feeling really out of my league...


but, then i take a deep breathe...and i think to myself...

"self!...it's gonna be fine...this is a learning experience...and how is this different than any other time you have hung your work? So, just do it...and then enjoy the rest of the conference..."

which is what i fully plan to do....I think I am actually more excited about the rest of the conference than about showing my work....lol...

I MEAN WHO WOULDN"T BE?

have you checked out the All-Con website?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...