Tuesday, October 2, 2012

dia de los muertos

I am a little obsessed with Calaveras and Dia de los Muertos....
it's true... 
I have done work for and about this particular observation for several years...I have collected various pieces as well...and in fact decorate my home in calaveras...which, to some may seem a little...well, ...
weird...
but, eh, what else is new...? 

I have at least three shows i am participating in that is about the theme of Dia de los Muertos
I love it!

So, here are a few batches I am working on RIGHT NOW!

Some of these babies are 2x2 inches and great as fridge magnets! Others are 4x4 and perfect for shelves or niches that need a pop of color. These will be availble both in the Etsy shop and at local venues and shows.









No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...